Monday, June 8, 2015

Facts About Me


You Probably Want To Look-Listen-Know About Me

I'm Rolando Canlas, which my friend fondly called me "Rollie".



Without much adjectives to describe on my end, in all humility I'll tell you that I am passionately inclined to sing rock and roll music to include Standard one.

As I said, I don't want to delay you more but just a bit of your precious time to share that I am from the Philippines. I came to Kenosha, Wisconsin 15 years back along with my wife, daughter and passion stuffs such as 50's and 60's pop standard.

Back in my home country, I left an insurance career, a part-time job selling radio airtime and an occasional on-air gig spinning discs.

While here in the United States, previously I worked as part-time at the Pick 'Save Supermarket in Kenosha, Wisconsin. And one of the exciting moment working thereat was when I was dubbed as the Singing Bagger!

Moreover, with my co-workers then at the Pick 'N Save break room, I rendered a passable " Fly Me To The Moon~~acapella-mimicking Sinatra's facial expression and moves.

Breaking more full well:

What I do now?

I have a day job at the Great Lakes Naval Base for a food contractor. BUT I love to render songs at any events and parties at all sort for entertainment gig.



Who am I?

...passionate to share musical sounds of the nostalgic 50's 60's 70's and salute to the greatest of all -Frank!

In a pre-arranged gig, I render songs at events and customize entertainment venue being a freelance contracting since 2005 to present.

However, if you want to know more about me, the best thing is to listen my God-given talent...

Simply put, you can contact me at rolandocanlas69@gmail.com also you can connect to me at my mobile (262) 344-3545.

You can also link me up at my social media hub here.

No comments:

Post a Comment